torstai 21. maaliskuuta 2019

About me.


My name is Suzanne and im 27 years old wild woman and a free spirit from Finland.
I have a deep passion for exploring planeth earth and expresing myself true photography. 
I have travelled true South America ,Africa ,explored the Carribbean and called Spain my home for 4 months. 
The past 5 yers the road has been my home more or less. 
I returned now back home to my roots here in Finland and desided to get a bit more grounded at lest for a little while. 
Now i started to study arts and photography. 
I have always been a seeker and as much as i love traveling i also love to explore the world within, sense i was a child i always felt there is meaning beond the daily life. 
Because of that i love jooga , meditaton and all caind of self love rituals. 
Mother earth has always been my biggest inspiratoin in life and as much as i like to sit in a cool cafe in Barcelona i feel most alive in a deep forest here in the North or in a ever green jungle in Costa Rica. 

Welcome to see the adventure of life true my eyes. 

xoxo
from my heart. 
Suzanne.


















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Google garage kurssit, toiminta digitaalisessa ymspäristössä

Google garage tehtävät.  Digtitaalisen hyvinvoinnin perusteet, että teknologian käyttö ja ihmesuhteet sen ulkopuolella ovat tasapainossa.  P...